The week beginning the 6th of June we will be learning:
- Correct formation of the letter Pp
- The sound for the letter Pp – Parachuting Pumpkin Pp, Pp, Pp
- Reading – Sounding out initial sounds and exploring fiction and non-fiction texts.
- Story writing – We will be writing about our weekends, writing a story about a pirate and we will continue to do “free choice” writing.
- Maths – We are learning the concept of time. We will explore the days of the week, ordering events and look at the basic features of a clock.
- Integrated – We will continue investigating the types of animals found on a farm and the products they produce. We will be making a Pink Pig
Don’t forget: Friday the 10th of June is Prep Pyjama Day. Students are invited to come to school in their pyjamas. We will be celebrating the letter Pp by making pigs, watching a movie beginning with Pp and eating popcorn in our pyjamas!