The week beginning the 18th of July we will be learning:
- Correct formation of the letter Jj
- The sound for the letter Jj – Juggling jellyfish Jj, Jj, Jj
- Reading – Sounding out unfamiliar words and working on retelling stories correctly
- Story writing – We will be writing a story about a jelly fish and a story about autumn.
- Rhyming – We will be revising out “-at” words in our literacy groups and will begin learning about words that rhyming with “-an”.
- Maths – We are exploring addition this week. We will begin with addition to 10 and will use jellybeans to help us add.
- Integrated – Least week we explored “weather words” and the seasons in the year. This week we will begin exploring each season in depth, beginning with Autumn
Wednesday 20th of July Preps will be attending the Pet Ownership Incursion.
Thursday 21st of July is the schools Lap-a-thon. Please send students in running shoes.
Friday 22nd of July Preps are celebrating 100 days of school!!!!! Please remember to bring a small plate of food to help us celebrate with a class party.